Betwixt and Between
I am not sure that these posts are a fit with my blog, so I am making this the last one.
I am also looking at dropping other things that I just have not got time for. I also think you can diversify too much and then no-one knows what your blog is about.
Ah yes! These days betwixt and between Christmas and New Year are for quiet reflection and mulling over before firming everything up at the time of the full moon on the 30th.
My list of intentions is not too long, I don’t call them resolutions any more.
- Collate my poetry and learn how to self publish it.
- Use the self-publishing course if necessary.
- Finish my NaNoWriMo Fantasy book at 2021 NaNoWriMo.
- Have a go at podcasting.
- Have a go at editing my historical fiction novel.
- Lose some weight and continue to eat healthily.
- Walk every other day to rebuild my muscles.
- Continue with my spiritual journey and maybe explore my shadow side, if I feel the need to.
- Be kinder and more compassionate to people.
- Try and at least complete some of this list! Lol 😆
Well, that about wraps it up for me. As always interact and tell me what you think and what your intentions for the New Year are. Thanks for reading. Carolyn – the Crone in the Corner.