Lots of Writing
Today is the 14th of October, 2020 and time seems to have speeded up for me. I think I am trying to cram too much into the next 6 weeks.
- I have to scale my blog back to just a couple of posts a day.
- I need to do some NaNoWriMo prep, other than a few post-it notes!
- I need to schedule my writing time for the whole month of November.
- I am stopping all Zoom meetings except the NaNo ones in November.
- I need to do some food prep so I have lots of meals available.
- Also need an Iceland shop at end Oct/beginnng Nov.
So next week I will be putting a post on my blog to inform my followers what I will be doing in November.
So far I thought I would carry on with “The Daily Haiku” daily theme. Possibly the slow renga on Wednesday and the fortnightly haiga. Then definitely my daily affirmations, mostly for my mental health and possibly good vibes If I can prep a few to get in front.
The shopping and cooking I can do as and when in the next 2 weeks.
I am already informing people that I am not going to workshops/ poetry gigs etc because of NaNo. So I can carry on with that and put notices on Facebook/VixenOfVerse page/ twitter etc.
That leaves doing a printed out writing schedule for November. Also my NaNo Prep using their websites’ templates.
I have to remember not to overload myself with too much and give myself a few rest days and I should be OK.
I have done this twice before so I do know the score, but before I have always just started on the 1st November with hardly any planning!
A saying keeps going around my head which is “fail to plan, plan to fail!” So I am putting myself under pressure! Breathe.
Of course, you may know different and have something to contribute by way of advice for this Crone? All help, advice, gratefully received.