Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley
After following Garima’s great affirmations and inspiring and interesting blog, I have been inspired to write some affirmations of my own.
Tomorrow, 13th August 2020 I have decided to increase my affirmations from 3 to 5. A modest increase but for me progress, a small step along life’s journey.
- The Daily Haiku – 214th Theme, Mountains#TheDailyHaiku MountainSometimes the Covidmountain seems too difficultto climb, but we […]
- Limericks for☘💚☘💚 Lockdown No 2.#LimericksforLockdown There was a young man from Coleraine,who wanted to […]
- Good Vibes 50❤🧡💛☘🧜♀️📚🕯📖👀💚There is something very special about a woman who overcomes […]
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal 🌿🍁❤🍄🧚♀️💙🧚♀️🍄❤🍁🌿 I am grateful for another day on the […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations 🌿💙🙏💜🐈❤🐈💜🙏💙🌿 I am stronger than I think I am. […]
- Limericks for Lockdown ☘💚☘💚#LimericksforLockdown Limerick No.1There was an old crone from Oldham,where the […]
- The Daily Haiku – 213th Theme, Letting Go#TheDailyHaiku Letting goSometimes, letting go,has to be done, to keep […]
- Shadorma 11 – On This Day…#Shadorma 18th OctoberOn this day…He was born, on this day, […]
- Good Vibes 49🎙🎧🎶💜🐈💜🧙🏻♀️🍄🧚♀️🍁#GoodVibes You do not awaken spiritually until the compulsive and […]
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal 🌳🍁💛🌻💜🧜♀️🌳🍁💛🌻💜🧜♀️ I am grateful to be full of love […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations 💙🙏💜🧜♀️💛🌻🌿💚🧜♀️💜🙏💙 Negative thoughts belong to the Ego, I choose […]
- The Daily Haiku – 23rd Weekly Theme, BRANCHING/Zoom.#TheDailyHaiku Branching OutI am trying tobranch out into pod-casting.Harder than […]