Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley
After following Garima’s great affirmations and inspiring and interesting blog, I have been inspired to write some affirmations of my own.
Tomorrow, 13th August 2020 I have decided to increase my affirmations from 3 to 5. A modest increase but for me progress, a small step along life’s journey.
- The Daily Haiku – 18th🎼🎵Musical🎶 Theme, Moondance by Van Morrison#TheDailyHaiku dance to the moon, theLady Luna of myth and […]
- The Sound of Brilliance has PUBLISHED! In case you missed it. I have 4 poems in this Anthology and it was really exciting to get my hands on the actual book. It is available from Amazon US & UK, link below, paperback £7.63/available in Kindle too. https://www.amazon.co.ukI would like to thank Susi Bocks for all her […]
- 700 Followers 🙏💙 ☘💚🐝💛🎶💜🦚💙☘
- The Daily Haiku – 11th Kigo – Longer Days 5.#TheDailyHaiku, #11thkigolongerdays The Summer Solsticewill be different this year,restrictions liftedor […]
- The Daily Haiku – 46th Weekly Theme, Red 5#TheDailyHaiku Lady in red andred shoes, red, red wine,then red […]
- Good Vibes 251💜🎶💙🙏💚🦚🧡🔥❤🐝💛When I am silent, I fall into that place where […]
- Daily Affirmations – Connected To The Field Of Intention.#DailyAffirmations 🐝💛🍀💚🙏💙🐝💛🍀💚🙏💙 I am living the best life I can […]
- Gratitude Journal – Being In A State of Gratitude.#GratitudeJournal 🎵💜🦚💙🦆💚🎵💜🦚💙🦆💚 I appreciate another day of rest and recuperation. […]
- The Daily Haiku – 417th Theme, FlowRelax in the ebband flow of life, trust the plan,focus […]
- The Daily Haiku – Extra Weekly Theme, Nature 4#TheDailyHaiku #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek2021 Is there a greatersight at sea as a […]
- The Daily Haiku – Extra Weekly Theme, Nature 3#TheDailyHaiku, #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek2021 Down in the dark depthsof the sea are […]
- The Daily Haiku – 416th Theme, Over/Dawn/WOOD 2#TheDailyHaiku Real wood furnitureis beautiful, elephantsadorn the two doors.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2021.