Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley
After following Garima’s great affirmations and inspiring and interesting blog, I have been inspired to write some affirmations of my own.
Tomorrow, 13th August 2020 I have decided to increase my affirmations from 3 to 5. A modest increase but for me progress, a small step along life’s journey.
- The Daily Haiku – 13th Theme, Cats 7#haikupoetry #cats CATS 7My home has to haverescue cats to […]
- The Daily Haiku -/146th Theme, Home 2#haikupoetry #home HOME 2Sometimes home has tobe made somewhere else […]
- 19th Tanka#tankapoetry #magpie Miss Molly caught amagpie and brought it in […]
- The Daily Haiku – 146th Theme, Home#haikupoetry #home HOMEI call my home,Crossley Towers, it is one […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#daily #affirmations 13/08/2020 💛💛🌻🌻🙏🙏🙏🌻🌻💛💛 I choose to be happy and […]
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#gratitude #journal 💛💚💙🖤❤❤❤🖤💙💚💛 I am grateful to be alive during […]
- The Daily Haiku – 145th Theme, Books 2#haikupoetry BOOKS 2I love to sit ina corner, with a […]
- The Daily Haiku – 8th Slow Renga 2#haiku #Renga Lighting one candle,with a sincere prayer, bring himhome […]
- The Daily Haiku – 8th Slow Renga#haiku #renga CandleLighting one candlefor remembrance, ask othersto do same […]
- The Daily Haiku – 145th Theme, Books#haikupoetry #books BOOKSLost in worlds I willnever visit, books take […]
- August Poem No 4Save a LifeIf I fall down the ravine of lifewith […]
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#gratitude #journal 💙💚🧡💛🌻🌻🌻💛🧡💚💙 I am grateful for the small changes […]