Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley
After following Garima’s great affirmations and inspiring and interesting blog, I have been inspired to write some affirmations of my own.
Tomorrow, 13th August 2020 I have decided to increase my affirmations from 3 to 5. A modest increase but for me progress, a small step along life’s journey.
- The Daily Haiku – 36th Weekly Theme, Hands 4.#TheDailyHaiku His hand held mine, warmtha comfort, his hands held […]
- The Daily Haiku – 305th Theme, Frost/PENNIES#TheDailyHaiku The penny tray wasa feast for our children’s eyes,but […]
- The Daily Haiku – 305th Theme, FROST/Pennies#TheDailyHaiku Frost patterns on thewindows of childhood, freezingcold, warmth in […]
- Gratitude Journal – Counting My Blessings#GratitudeJournal 🌟💃👄💛😴🌈🌟💃👄💛😴🌈 I am grateful for the solace of daily […]
- Daily Affirmations – Putting Intention Into Life.#DailyAffirmations 💚☘💙🌍❤💃💚☘🌍💙❤💃 I am full of light energy. I have […]
- Good Vibes 141❤💃👄😁💛🧡🦊💚🌍💙Let it go. Change the channel. Turn it off. Unsubscribe. […]
- The Daily Haiku – 36th Weekly Theme, Hands 3.#TheDailyHaiku Soda farls, white or wheaten, smothered in butter,child’s hands […]
- Good Vibes 140🤳🌈💙🌍💚☘❤👄💃🌟Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves […]
- Daily Affirmations – Putting Intention Into Life.#TheDailyHaiku ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜 I am manifesting with intention. I am connected […]
- Gratitude Journal – Counting My Blessings.#TheDailyHaiku ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💜💙💚💛🧡❤ I am grateful for my plants in the […]
- The Daily Haiku – 304th Theme, Broken.#TheDailyHaiku Do broken hearts mend-or do they go on beating,carrying […]
- Shadorma 23 – January 2021 Lockdown#Shadorma After allthat Christmas mixingthe stats aregetting worsehospitals crowded – […]