Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley
After following Garima’s great affirmations and inspiring and interesting blog, I have been inspired to write some affirmations of my own.
Tomorrow, 13th August 2020 I have decided to increase my affirmations from 3 to 5. A modest increase but for me progress, a small step along life’s journey.
- Shadorma 56 – Illuminations#Shadorma whisked awayto see Blackpool’s lightsBright twinklingcolourful illuminations. Waves splashagainst […]
- The Daily Haiku – 30th Kigo, Harvest.#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu when the harvest isgathered in we give thanks […]
- The Daily Haiku – 544th Theme, Alone#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu we come into the world and leave it […]
- The Daily Haiku – 65th Weekly Theme, Loneliness#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu loneliness can killwe are people who need othersto […]
- Daily Affirmations – Connected To The Field Of Intention.#DailyAffirmations 🦊🧡🍂🍀💚🦄🦊🧡🍂🍀💚🦄 I am strong I am empowered. I am […]
- Gratitude Journal – Being In A State of Gratitude.#GratitudeJournal 👨🚒❤👄🐥💛🐝👨🚒❤👄🐥💛🐝 Thank you for being alive. I appreciate the […]
- GOOD VIBES 371🧚🏼♀️💜🎶🤸♂️💙💦🍀💚🦄💛Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to […]
- The Daily Haiku – 543rd Theme, Precious 2#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu Precious is the lovefrom rescue cats and for […]
- The Daily Haiku – 64th Weekly Theme, Breaking 4.#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu breaking hearts may be mended by love and […]
- The Daily Haiku – 29th Kigo, Apple 4.#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu an apple a day keeps the doctor away […]
- The Daily Haiku – 543rd Theme, Precious.#TheDailyHaiku, #Senryu another day onplanet earth, a precious giftnot to […]
- Shadorma 55 – Jagged Rocks#shadorma Write to mein verse so it flowslike waterrushing tothe […]