1. I am in the right place at the right time, all is well.
2. I am gaining strength and empowerment every day.
3. I am a belovéd child of the Universe, I am safe.
- The Daily Haiku – 256th Theme, Serendipity#TheDailyHaiku SerendipityBy happy chance, fortunate events happen,Serendipity.Horace Walpolecoined the phrase from the Princes of Serendip, – fairy tale.
- Good Vibes 93🌲💚🦋💙🌎💜🎶🎧🧡🍁Love is a state of being. Your love is not outside, it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you. Eckart Tolle
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal 🧡🦊🍁💙🌎💚🧡🦊🍁💙🌎💚 I am grateful my health is improving. I am grateful that my peace lily plant has 2 flowers coming through. I am thankful that I live in a cosy, warm home when so many are homeless. I am grateful for my friends who keep me going. I am grateful for the gift of […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations 💙🌎💚💜🎶🎧💙🌎💚💜🎶🎧 I am healing and improving my health. I have a life full of abundance. I am limitless in the opportunities that are afforded to me. I have a connection to my inner Divinity. I am full of love and light energy. 💙🌎💚💜🎶🎧💙🌎💚💜🎶🎧
- Good Vibes 92 💚🌎💙💜🎶🎧😷💛😴🐈30/11/2020 Acknowledging the good you already have in your life is the foundation of abundance. Eckhart Tolle – Spiritual Teacher, Author of “The Power of Now” & “A New Earth.”
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal 30/11/2020 💛💙😴❤🤒💚💛💙😴❤🤒💚 I am grateful to have another day on my journey. I appreciate my healing sleep. I appreciate all my friends’ offers of help. I am thankful to allow my body to heal. I am grateful to have a negative test result for Covid. 💛💙😴❤🤒💚💛💙😴❤🤒💚
- The Daily Haiku – 255th Theme, Ivy#TheDailyHaiku IvyIf you have cats butespecially kittens – no ivy please.**Ivy is poisonous to cats. It can give a full grown cat a very bad stomach but could kill a little kitten.**©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020.
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations ❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌ I am allowing my body to heal itself from ‘flu. I am sleeping myself well. I am not beating myself up for not reaching the NaNoWriMo goal. I am happy to have written 40,254 words. I am in the flow of the Universe. ❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌
- Crone’s Corner No 8#Crone’sCorner ❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌❤👩🦰🧡🦊🍁❌ My cup runneth over…I have reached 300 followers on my blog! 15 likes on a post! To you who have thousands following you and hundreds liking your post, this must be small acorns, but from small acorns grow mighty oaks. Thank you to each and everyone of you. ❌❌❌ On a personal note, […]
- Good Vibes 91🎶💜🎧💙🌎💚🍁🧡🦊❌Be faithful in small things because it is in them your strength lies. ©Mother Teresa 29/11/2020
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#TheDailyHaiku 29/11/2020 💜🎶🎧🍁🧡🦊💜🎶🎧🍁🧡🦊 I am grateful to have a massage facility on my bed to help ease my aches and pains. I am thankful that I learned how to cook meals from scratch. I appreciate all the offers of help I have had this week. I am grateful my Covid test came back negative. I […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#TheDailyHaiku 🧡🦊🍁❌💛🙂🧡🦊🍁❌💛🙂 I am in tune with my inner Divinity. I live the best life I can. I am kind and considerate. I accept that I have to pace myself in order to do what I want to. I am helping my body to heal itself by feeding it nourishing food. 🧡🦊🍁❌💛🙂🧡🦊🍁❌💛🙂
- The Daily Haiku – 10th Weekend HaigaSo many storiesuntold, no relatives to remember,so sad.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020.
- The Daily Haiku – 29th Weekly Theme, Depression.#TheDailyHaiku DepressionI’d rather not writeabout the Big D it’s toopainful to recall.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020.
- The Daily Haiku – 254th Theme, Sand#TheDailyHaiku SandI am but a grain of sand but I belong to the whole desert.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020.
- The Daily Haiku – 253rd Theme, Haiku#TheDailyHaiku The Daily Haiku – 253rd Theme, Haiku #TheDailyHaiku Haiku saved mysanity during lockdownThank you, Amanda. ©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020 ©https://www.pexels.com
- Good Vibes 90 💜🎶🎧💚🌎💙🍁🧡😴👩🦰Our culture made a virtue of only living as extroverts. We discouraged the inner life, the quest for a centre, so we lost our centre, and have to find it again. Anais Nin
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal 💜🎧💚🌎🧡🍁💜🎧💚🌎🧡🍁 I am grateful for a gift of another day. I am thankful to have all that I need. I am grateful to maintain a positive attitude in a very negative world. I am grateful to my wonderful friends. I am thankful that I live in a kind and supportive neighbourhood. 💜🎧💚🌎🧡🍁💜🎧💚🌎🧡🍁
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations 🎶🎧💜💚🌎💙🎶🎧💜💚🌎💙 I am doing the best I can. I am allowing my body to heal itself. I have a positive outlook on life. I am listening to Divinity within. I am giving myself healing energy and joining with the Universal Conscious to heal the planet on which we live. 🎶🎧💜💚🌎💙🎶🎧💜💚🌎💙
- Gratitude Journal ©Carolyn Crossley#GratitudeJournal ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙 I am grateful for the quiet I am surrounded by. I am grateful to see my visiting cat, Sooty again. I am thankful for the simple joy the company of cats bring. I am grateful for the offers of help I have had. I am thankful I have a warm and cosy home […]
- Daily Affirmations ©Carolyn Crossley#DailyAffirmations 🎶💜🎧📖😴💙🎶💜🎧📖😴💙 I trust my body to heal itself. I am healthy. I manage my pain well. I am strong and empowered. I trust that I am where I am meant to be on my journey. 🎶💜🎧📖😴💙🎶💜🎧📖😴💙
- The Daily Haiku – 252nd Theme, Stranger/Blue Skies#TheDailyHaiku Before we were friends,we were strangers in a crowd,Treat strangers like friends.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020.
- The Daily Haiku – 252nd Theme, Stranger/Blue Skies#TheDailyHaiku Clear blue skies is whatwe wish for an airmanwho has died.©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020
- Good Vibes 89🎶💜🎧❌🍁❤😴💙🌎💚Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anais Nin
- The Daily Haiku -/28th Weekly Theme, Joy 3#TheDailyHaiku Joy 3I know a fellowwriter called, Joy, shelives up to her name!©🦊VixenOfVerse, 2020